Recently inaugurated in the hinterland of the Laguna, the new administrative premises of the company reflect the fine lines and the quality of materials which characterize the Vistosi brand. This is the place where industrial strategies and creative design meet.
This area, which covers 4,000 square meters, is divided into six departments:
- Acceptance and quality control of the glass and structures coming from our glass factory and our workshop;
- Storage of semi-finished products, that are controlled according to the strict procedures of the ISO 9001 quality system;
- Packaging, which is also carried out according to a standard procedure. All packages are individually tested and the most delicate are retried and certified by an external laboratory, acknowledged by the main carriers;
- Wiring department, where the most delicate electrical wirings – such as LEDs, fluorescence, gas-discharge lamps and all custom products, but also electric variants in accordance with the laws of the country of destination – are made;
- Storage of finished products, identified by special multilingual labels with graphical representation of the model and barcode for automated reading of the package;
- Shipping department, which organizes the picking of finished products from the warehouse, manages products assignments and organizes shipments worldwide.
In the last few years, in order to complement the production in the furnace, Vistosi created a workshop, where the metallic frames are manufactured. The presence of this department among the company’s assets allows a more flexible experimentation and creation of custom-made structures, such as the large suspension products like Giogali. Thanks to their equipment, the internal workshops allow taking care of the whole production process: from prototypes to quality control and wiring, always checking and certifying that each item works properly. All subcontractors are local, trustworthy and constantly checked over.
The glass factory
The blend used for blowing the Vistosi glass has exclusive features: it guarantees the strength and shine of the materials through time and yet it remains the product of a handcrafted process. The glass factory is the core of the glass blowing art, safeguarded by the hands of experienced masters who don’t refuse to face the challenge of manufacturing the new lines and textures born from the designers’ creativity.
Glass grinding area
Glass grinding may be less fascinating than the artistic glass blowing, nevertheless it is becoming more and more important to the glass manufacturing process. This is due to the increasing need to achieve extremely precise cuts, drillings, treatments and polishing. Our artisans rigorously take care of the processing of blown glass: drilling, polishing and finishing are carried out by careful manufacturing experts, who can also count on technologies that are specifically designed for this purpose, as the robots for the water-jet cut.