Our designated Shipping Forwarder is as follows:
Company: Silver Glow Logistics And Services P/L
Contact: Ms. Chrislynn Tee
Telephone: +65 67494958
Address: 35 Kallang Pudding Road #02-01 Singapore 349314
Shipping and transport costs are calculated according to volume, weight and destination. We do our best to keep them as low as possible.
How do I know when the goods will be delivered?
- You will always be kept updated by email concerning your order, and when the goods are ready at our warehouse we will contact you for the delivery.
What are the supplementary wooden crates?
- Before carrying out an international delivery, after quality control, apart from the manufacturer’s standard packaging (usually in polystyrene and cardboard), we make supplementary wooden crates to guarantee maximum protection with a surcharge to the client if required.
What happens if what I ordered arrives broken?
- If the goods are damaged upon arrival, an insurance policy, which is always included in our deliveries, guarantee their substitution.
What happens if what arrives is not what I ordered?
- Before shipping we always carry out quality control and order conformity. However, if you should receive something different to what you ordered, we will substitute it with no extra cost.
How much are customs and taxes for an international shipping to my country?
- Every country has different costs. When you decide to buy from us we will provide you with the contact details of our forwarding agent in your zone, so you can evaluate the exact cost of customs and taxes. For some countries we are also able to calculate and pay these costs directly for you, providing an All Inclusive service (DDP – Delivered Duty Paid).
What does Ex-works (EXW) delivery mean?
- If you have received our quotation with Ex-works delivery, this means the price we have stated only refers to the goods. Collecting the items directly from our warehouse, you will be responsible for the loading and transport of goods (costs and risks) and any extra costs (customs, taxes, duties, etc…)
What does C.I.F. delivery mean?
- C.I.F. stands for Cost, Insurance and Freight. If you have received our quotation with port (or airport) C.I.F. delivery, this means the price we have stated includes the goods, as well as transport from our warehouse to the port (or airport) indicated. You will be responsible for delivery from there until your address (costs and risks), and any extra costs (customs, taxes, duties, etc…).
What does D.A.P. delivery mean?
- D.A.P. stands for Delivery At Place. If you have received our quotation with D.A.P. delivery, this means the price we have stated includes the goods, as well as transport to the street level of your address. You will only be responsible for any extra costs (customs, taxes, duties, etc. in those countries where applicable).
What does D.D.P. delivery mean?
- D.D.P. stands for Delivered Duty Paid. If you have received our quotation with D.D.P. delivery, this means the price we have stated includes: the goods, transport to the street level of your address, and custom costs (customs, duties, etc…). You will be solely responsible for paying local fees: each country has its own percentage rate (this information can be found at your local customs office).
Can you deliver to my house?
- This is included in the cost of purchase for deliveries within Singapore. Assembly and mounting of products are not included as part of the standard service for international orders. If such services are required by clients, we will provide this service by working with a local agency with a surcharge to the client.
Do you send articles in the same order separately?
- If the order includes several articles, unless otherwise agreed when purchasing, only one shipment is foreseen, which will take place after all the items have arrived at the warehouse and after quality control.
Can you lower the invoice value for customs purposes?
- No, I’m afraid we can’t. This is illegal!