Access to and use of The Da Vinci Lifestyle images and text files and data on this site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The text, images, and data on The Da Vinci Lifestyle website (the “Site”) are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. Da Vinci Lifestyle retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the “Materials”). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Da Vinci lifestyle.
- The Materials are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the International copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL “www.davincilifestyle.com.” The Da Vinci Lifestyle does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Da Vinci Lifestyle. For example, the collections are listed under copyright by the brands registered in the Da Vinci Lifestyle or the designers’ heirs holding rights to these works. Such works may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
- Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site, including THE DA VINCI LIFESTYLE, and all registered suppliers under the DA VINCI LIFESTYLE, are registered and therefore nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the Museum or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the Site or your downloading of any Materials from the Site.
- The company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- Anyone wishing to use the Materials from this Site for purposes other than as authorized herein must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Da Vinci Lifestyle. For photographic collection from the Da Vinci collection reproduced on this site, in their entirety or as details, contact the Da Vinci Lifestyle in your country – as per listed in the STORE LOCATOR.